The cost for certification of elevator’s safety devices
- One type of overspeed governor — 2500€
- One type of landing door lock — 2800€
- One type of buffer with nonlinear characteristics — 2500€
- One type of еnergy dissipation buffers — 2500€
- One type of hydraulic rupture valve — 3500€
- One type of instantaneous safety gear — 2500€
- One type of progressive safety gear — 3500€ plus 300€ for each subsequent test with guide rails and safety gear replacement
The cost of certification in serial manufacturing (scheme 1C) does not include travel expenses of two experts (from certification Body and Testing center), including flights, accommodation and subsistence costs.
Each safety device type passes certification tests in accredited Testing center in Russia. The only exception is elevator’s safety gear produced by the elevator manufacturer, which are used for completing its own manufactured elevator.
The final price will be agreed separately with the applicant before signing the Contract.